Friday, April 4, 2014

~* Where Have You Been!? *~

Yeah, you're probably wondering where I've been...
Then again, probably not, but since you're here I'm going to tell you anyhow.
Sort of.


One day, I'll buckle down and just launch a vlog channel...
But I'm not enough of a camera whore (anymore, lol).





I'm back in GA/TN! Yes, I'm literally in both states at once. I cloned myself (lol, I wish).
I've been perusing Facebook as a normal person (riiiiight) and then today, I learned that I had a Tumblr account. It's apparently connected to my Instagram account, so I'm thinking I'm gonna start using my SmartPhone again. (lol)
I've gotta make some more money first. I seem to make all of my money at once and then, no matter how much I try to save it and be frugal, it never seems to last quite long enough. :P Story of my life. I don't even buy anything (that I don't absolutely need... Like food... I NEED food. Every day, all of the time... I'm a fat girl on the inside <
As a side note: I've been figure modeling for Stan at Townsend Atelier again.
This is a crop of a nude painting by James Courtenay.
Anyhow, I'm getting off tangent. Is it bad that I want to go to school again primarily for the fact that if I get the certification I'll get a discount at my favorite cosmetic store??? It's not the ONLY reason, mind you... Just the... Main one. Today. Again, off subject. I've had a lot of muffins today, so I'm probably rambling.

I promised I'd show up at my friends event tomorrow, so I'm pretty excited about that.
https://www.facebook.com/majeedahmodelsandtalent
She's hosting a Casting Call tomorrow at the Marriot Convention center, and though I've never been to a casting call, she invited me herself, so I'm more than happy to oblige her. ^_^
Also, there's a car auction there tomorrow, right before her event, so I get to kind of go on a some-what-of-a date-type-thing/outing with my love. ♥

I'd tell you about all of the beautiful jewelry I've been making, but I can't trust those rich assholes not to steal my ideas and get rich(er) off of them, so I'm keeping it to myself until otherwise noted. But, to say the least, I'm damn-good at fashion design.


And the great thing is: 
I don't have to hire someone or steal ideas to make it look like I know what I'm doing.
I just happen to know what I'm doing.

And I owe it all to myself, and my wicked awesome neighbor for lending me the tools. ^_^

In other news, and because I'm tired of typing, I'm making plans to spend Beltane with some friends around the bonfire we're going to have down at our property. I probably won't update again until then (unless something magnificent happens, lol). The wantonness to host the event was primarily inspired by A) My love for paganism and B) Attending the Euphoria event/rave for a night last week. It was my first event of that kind, but not my first time being in that kind of environment. I guess I never knew that kind of environment had a title. Haha!

Anyhow, I had 2 wrists full of Kandi and I figured out where the Mayans and Aztecs got the inspiration for their blocky and symmetrical artwork and designs. Too bad I'm allergic to rye.
That last sentence was almost an inside joke. I do that a lot.

Kandi Infection... It's SPREADING...
Bonus points if you can name the music video in the background.
Hint: It's 5 letter word.
 Well, I'm outies!
May happiness light the path to your greatest desires!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! :D
*hugs*


Sincerely,


Shida