Tuesday, February 12, 2013

~* Figure Eight *~

You know those moments when you have plenty of things you could (or should) be doing,
but don't have the 'oomph' to do any of them?
Yup, so there right now.

I want to put together that epic go-go fit,
and finally do something with Etsy, meanwhile,
finding my way back in to my Ebay account (lol).

Speaking of accounts and ish,
 


And I've got some random footie for you too.
Footie as in footage, that is...
Though I did just run across some footage of my feet in stripey-socks.
^_^;

But not this time!
Oh, and someone hug Chris Brown for me. :/
His last couple of weeks have been all over the updates.
Somebody hug that boy. U_U
(And meanwhile tell him Shida said she wants tickets to the Valentines Crush!)
 heheheh
TTYL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! :D
*hugs*


Sincerely,


Shida