Friday, August 17, 2012

~* Yeaaah Bitches! :D *~

I finally got to weed out most of the old stuff from the old blogs (elsewhere). Finally. *wipes sweat from brow* Phew!
It was truly wonderful reading all of the old entries (despite how effin' long it took - 2 days to be more exact). I don't really know what else to say except that so~ much has happened in the last few years, that I've got to update everyone on the 'dramatics' (hardy-har-har-har). ^_^;

What have I been up to in the last couple of months? To say the least, I spent lots of time with a little one, he's 5: Teaching him to cook, skateboard, and how to write his name and spell other things. I've watched way too many old movies (it IS summer after all, haha), and I've still been writing poetry when I can, and eating until I fall asleep, and listening to Drake's "Take Care" album, Rihanna's "Talk that Talk" album, all of Sia's Albums (♥) and Corrinne Bailey Rae's 1st album.

After being so sick all last year (and the years before that, just unknowingly), and after having been in the ER so many times over the allergy, I can finally say: I feel so... So much better.



Can't wait to move (again, again, again~ lol) so I can start sewing again...
Oh! And so I can give a bit more of an update. :P

Side note: Whoah! 3 and half thousand page views? When did that happen? (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! :D
*hugs*


Sincerely,


Shida