Tuesday, October 4, 2011

In Michigan with Paul G. and me!

Hi everyone!
I know I've been away for a while. I have my reasons. ^_^
But none of that is important right now. Whats important, is a very muchly deserved and needed update.

Alrighty, if you don't already know me in MySpace, and if you don't follow me on Twitter, then you probably don't know that I've moved.

I have been doing a TON a traveling lately so I've got a bunch of fun photos to show everyone once I get the final website all pushed out! I'm so excited. ^_^

Oh, I'll be getting a business number you can all reach me at as well. And I'm talking to a few agencies... I don't really know if I'm ready to stop being a total freelance model, just yet... I'm psyched about it anyhow. (lol) *does a dance*

Back a little while ago, I had a photo shoot with Paul Gomez (check out his website). Let me know what you think. :D

Above: In the studio w/ Paul Gomez

Oh! And get to my website (http://shidathecheetah.com), and send me a personal message so I can get you on my mailing list to show you the final launch!




Baisou!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! :D
*hugs*


Sincerely,


Shida