Thursday, January 7, 2010

I Got to Meet the Zero/Mystery Team (Jan 5th, 2010) !

Not much to say in this blog, just a tad bit of exciting info that you already heard about if you were following my twitter account or knew me on MySpace.

ZERO - Jan 6 2009 (3) A whole line of the guys at the signing in Chattanooga, TN. The long-haired one is a friggin’ DOLL! Aww, Tom Asta is a cutie.ZERO - Jan 6 2009 (1)The Skater of the Year (2005 and 2009) himself. ZERO - Jan 6 2009 (2) Sean (Popi) and Chris Cole.

Sorry! No pictures of me with the team. Honestly, I was just ready to go back home! I sat in the car with Justin and Sean FOREVER trying to avoid the swirling cold winds outside. When the crowd finally lightened up, we made out way in (despite our ‘relationship’ with the owners of the shop that held the signing, lol). We got about 5 or 6 big posters signed by the entire crew and then we got a board signed by everyone as well. :) I kind of had fun. I mean, where else are you accidentally going to catch a whole line of guys staring at your cleavage? Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! :D
*hugs*


Sincerely,


Shida