Thursday, October 29, 2009

In ATL with Ben/BRC Photos & Jadaque, Oct. 18th, 2009

I had a pretty awesome day with a photographer I met via my modeling profile on MM.  We shot from about 2pm until about 12am, so it was most definitely an all day shoot.
We shot out in the woods in a huge park 1st.
And then we changed outfits…
And then changed outfits again.
And then we went to this huge 30,000 square foot building, and I got to change again…
And again…
And again.
Oh! And there were baby carrots, and chewy bars, and apples, and bottled water! The snacking was pretty epic. And had I not been so busy, I would have left full of fruits, veggies, and chocolate chip chewy’s.

In other news, Sean took the little piece of wood I’ve been putting in front of my doorway to keep the girls (Molly and Celeste) out. So, now my room is uber cold at night because I keep the door closed all day.
My only refuge? Curling up in my satin bed set, and my big faux-down blanket!
Photo time!!
Oct 18th - Pinup Shorts 04 Oct 18th - Pinup Shorts 07 Oct 18th - Blue Burlesque 01 Oct 18th - Blue Burlesque 12 Oct 18th - Little White Coat 01 Oct 18th - Pink and Black Dress 02

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! :D
*hugs*


Sincerely,


Shida